Sunday, August 1, 2010

Facebook

Oh my goodness! Someone sent me a link to their Facebook photos and to see them I had to create a log-in; that took two minutes and before I knew it I had dozens of people wanting to 'be my friend'. Some who I haven't heard from for 10 years! It was like I flicked a switch that flashed a spotlight onto me. I don't know whether to crawl slowly backwards and pretend it didn't happen, or embrace the social media that I have so diligently avoided (till now)

So please, dear readers, give me a while to get over the shock of landing FACEfirst in the facebook pool and don't take it personally if your 'wall' isn't adorned by my greeting next time you check. It will take me weeks to learn the jargon let alone the process. My photo on Facebook says it all!

Meanwhile, the garden takes priority!

No comments:

Post a Comment